Here are some questions / suggestions that might assist you in your thinking:
1. Always include your name
2. Favorite childhood memory / family / pet(s)
3. Tell about your hobbies / jobs
4. Why you decided to go to nursing school / study habits
5. Favorite foods (describe) / favorite TV show or movie / favorite music / favorite holiday / favorite vacation
6. What do you want us to know about you?
7. Who are your role models and why?
8. What language do you speak at home? In public?
9. What frightens you? Why?
The threaded discussion will provide the student with the opportunity to explore different topics, share what he/she is learning with classmates, and gain clarity about the content. This assignment reflects student centered independent learning.
The student will:
• Apply critical thinking through participation of selected topics
• Engage in thoughtful discourse with peers
• Incorporate topic discussion into clinical judgment and decision making within the setting
• The original post must be at least 200 – 300 words in length
• Describe what you feel is a typically older adult.
• What are some of the typical characteristics you would expect to observe?
• What are your thoughts about aging for your parents and/or yourself?
• Share an experience you have had with an older adult (give examples). It can be positive, negative, challenging, or humorous. What did you learn from this experience?
• Post one response to the original post of any classmate
• Your response should be 50+ words
• Posting should ask for clarification, challenge respectfully ideas, or describe a situation that illustrates the points being made. Simply agreeing or disagreeing with a post is NOT adequate.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25