Advanced Programming in C++ – W4 Assignment
Chapter 13 Programming Exercise #10 Page 983
Use a template so the class works with any kind of number (i.e. int, float, double)
fractionType<int> num1(5, 6);
fractionType<float> num1(5.1, 6.2);
Tip: get your class working with integer values first for numerator and denominator and convert to a template after it is working with ints. When converting to a template you may need to move all of your implementation into the .h header file.
You are to write a C++ program that meets the instruction requirements above. Use the assignment template to insert the assignment deliverables outlined above.
Grading Criteria Assignments
· A description of the program was not submitted,
· A screenshot of the program execution was not submitted,
· A copy of the program code was not submitted, or
· A reflection of your programming experience was not submitted.
Program accomplishes requested operations per instructions
The code works and meets all assignment specifications
The code is organized and easy to follow and output is clear and clean
Uses software tools correctly and efficiently
<Insert the program Description>
<Copy the code from Visual Studio C++ IDE and paste it here>
< A screenshot of a successful compile>
< A screenshot of successful run>
<In one to two well-developed paragraphs, reflect on your experience developing the program. What steps did you follow? What methodology did you implement? Were you surprised or challenged at any point? What obstacles did you resolve? Any tips you would share with the other students?>
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25