An Insurance firm is implementing a Microsoft® SQL Server® database that will track customer information, policy information, and transaction histories. The biggest concern is providing access to the information each team needs. Sales representatives need to access customer information to better serve their clients. Claims representatives must access policy information to determine coverage. Supervisors would like to access transaction histories to monitor employee performance. Compliance officers often must gather different and varied information for various regulatory agencies. Mertel executives want to monitor key metrics stored in the database to gauge company performance.
1. Based on tyour experience, and your research, respond to the following in a minimum of 200 words: (1) Describe what methods you would recommend that the insurance company will use to retrieve information from its databases and why do you recommend those methods?; (2) Discuss whether you would use a custom application or a more generic tool like SAP® BusinessObjects™ or Microsoft Excel; (3) Discuss if a team of analysts would be in charge of running reports and distributing the information; and (4) Discuss if the same approach work for all the users? Defend your recommendation.
2. create a 700-word minimum – Database Administration and Data Governance
Evaluate and assist company decision makers in understanding the importance of database administration and data governance in relation to building scalable and robust applications.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25