Assignment 1 BSL 4040 Communication Skills for Leaders
Beebe, S. A., & Mottet, T. P. (2016). Business and professional communication: Principles and skills for leadership (3rd ed.). Pearson.
1. (400 words) Describe the best practices for working in a virtual team using the concepts covered on pages 114–116 in the textbook. chapter 9.1.3: in attached file (working in virtual teams)
2. (400 words) Develop an agenda for an upcoming meeting. Develop a meeting goal or goals, and identify the sequence of agenda items. After you have written your agenda, write a brief explanation of why you structured your agenda as you did.
3. (400 words) Attend a public meeting, such as your local school board, city council, or campus council, or reflect upon a meeting you have attended in the past. Using the principles and skills discussed in this chapter, evaluate the meeting using the five principles of leadership. Were group members self-aware and aware of comments and actions of others? How effectively did group members use verbal messages to make their points and organize their ideas? Did nonverbal messages provide supportive and positive reinforcement of others' comments? How effectively did group members listen and respond to messages? What evidence did you find that group members appropriately adapted their message to others during the course of their conversations.
Assignment 2 BSL 4080 Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
Boss, J. A. (2017). THiNK: Critical thinking and logic skills for everyday life (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781307576726
(2 pages in length) The general purpose of a reflection paper is to capture one’s thoughts and impressions. In that spirit, capture your impressions on how you would go about implementing an organizational culture that fosters creative thinking and innovative behavior.
Identify the elements of an organizational culture that promote creative thinking. Try to draw on personal experience and be creative in providing context for moving forward. In other words, based on the information in this lesson and while reflecting on past experiences, capture your initial impressions on how you would create the culture described here. [Learning Outcome 5.1]
Discuss the leadership practices that will promote the elements identified. Discuss the context, meaning the type of organization/industry. You are reflecting on a hypothetical company and situation, so you are encouraged to find an area of passion in your life and use that as the context. Consider also how you will apply what you have learned to your professional life in the future. [Learning Outcome 5.2]
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25