Each student will create a 5-6-minute PowerPoint presentation on their chosen subject and post it to the Discussion Board. Since you will not be presenting these in front of the class, you will need to record the presentation. This is very easy to do within the PowerPoint program. When you open the program, and scroll across the top, you will see “Slide Show”. When you click on that, there is a button “Record Slide Show”. You can record with audio only, no video, if you wish. That is up to you. However, you will need to create the PowerPoint presentation first and then record it. I also strongly recommend you write a “script” for your presentation. It makes a big difference in the presentation.
A. Chose an important leader in the field of your career choice or the area you want to specialize, i.e. personal training, coaching, strength & conditioning, P.T., O.T., chiropractic, therapeutic recreation, etc. Explain how they have influenced the field or what impact they have had in the field.
B. Chose a treatment, training, or trend and explain how it has impacted the field in which it is utilized. It must be related to health and fitness sciences.
Creating your presentation:1. Dig deep – Although your material is limited to a six-minute presentation, you will still need to do enough research to understand your topic and extract the essence of your talk.
2. Keep it simple – Once you have the materials, narrow down your topic to one core concept. As stated by Chip and Dan Heath, authors of Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die state, "How do we find the essential core of our ideas? To strip an idea down to its core, we must be masters of exclusion." It's all about just one idea.
3. Practice, practice, practice – Rehearsal is critical for a such a short presentation. You have no time to pause or collect your thoughts. To engage your listeners, you will need to be smooth and steady, not bumbling.
4. Lead with wow – During a five-minute presentation you have little time to build a case or draw your audience in. The best approach is to lead with a compelling or controversial position. Make them think right of the bat.
5. Tell a story – A presentation full of facts, figures and statistics will quickly lose your audience. One stat may be fine to reinforce a point, but if you want to create a memorable presentation tell a memorable story.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25