For your initial post, introduce yourself to your instructor and peers. Share who you are, where you are from, and what your goals are for taking this course. Then, choose a topic of interest to you—cars/transportation, social media, marriage, or work, and pose a total of six questions related to that topic:
RESPOND TO Rebecca and Kasten posts. In your replies, highlight one or more of the questions they posed and reflect on the following: How might social science exploration of these questions be applied in everyday life? Again, be sure to incorporate the module resources to support your responses.
Hi! My name is Rebecca Bartlett, I am the mother of 4 very different kiddos. I live in "America's Hometown", Plymouth MA. I am in my second term at SNHU studying Psychology with a concentration in Child and Adolescent Development. My goal for this course is to have a better understanding of the scientific questioning process and how it changes with each branch of study (psychology, sociology, and anthropology).
I have chosen Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) as my topic. It is very important to me to understand PTSD as I have a veteran husband and a 13 yr old son both with PTSD.
1. How does PTSD affect individuals, of different ages, differently?
2. What happens mentally for an individual to chose fight or flight?
3. What is society's view of PTSD in an individual?
4. Can society's view be changed?
5. How has PTSD progressed or changed over time?
6. How has response to triggers changed over time? ie: hunting mammoths to war , how has the difference in response changed.
I look forward to engaging with as many people as I can in this class. I find understanding other's views very enlightening!
The topic I choose was social media, I believe social media is sharpening our world whether that is for good or bad. It has such a wide range to reach so many people, across so many countries, and as well influence so many people. I think social media is one of the biggest cultures changing things we have seen in our history.
I think if I were viewing social media through the lens of psychology two questions I would ask are.
Now from a view of sociology, two questions I can think of are.
And lastly two questions with the view of Anthropology
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25