Topic 1: E-commerce
This week is all about E-commerce.
E-commerce is a natural byproduct of an Interconnected world. In order to claim their share of growth from the highly lucrative and evolving e-commerce landscape, businesses are under a lot of pressure to devise e-commerce strategies that are effective.
Select and respond to ONE of the following questions. Please specify which of the questions you are answering by including the question number as the title of your response. For instance, Topic 1: Question 3
Topic 2: The Amazon Empire
This week you viewed a slideshow titled How Amazon Controls E-commerce: Amazon.com the Hidden Empire.
Amazon is a prime example of the power of eCommerce.
What topic stood out to you the most in this presentation?
Minimum Topic Response: PLEASE RESPOND IN THREE OR MORE SENTENCES PER TOPIC.
NOTE 1: Please make sure you answer EACH item and LABEL each item (#1, #2, #3, etc) so that I can easily check that each item has been answered.
NOTE 2: Please do not attach a file to the conference–enter your reply into the text area provided.
NOTE 3: After you post your response, please review it to make sure it is formatted correctly and is easy to read.
WEEK 7: READ & WATCH UMGC > CMST 301 > DIGITAL MEDIA AND SOCIETY
WEEK 7: READ & WATCH Please find below the content and items you need to read and or watch this week. Please note your weekly discussions are tied to each week’s “Read & Watch”.
1. 21 eCommerce Trends To Watch For In 2019 (web page) 2. Why online retailers, partners must focus on social commerce (web page)
VIEW / WATCH 1. How Amazon Controls E-commerce: Amazon.com the Hidden empire: (online slide show – 84 slides)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25