II. Analysis: Ethical Dilemma
Jorge has to carry out a clinical intervention related to drug use by a 14-year-old adolescent. Jorge is interested in wanting to do a good intervention. It is his first case of his and he had never worked with a subject like that. In the hallway he meets Rosa and tells her that he has a case where he has to do clinical interventions with a client using controlled substances. Jorge told Rosa that he has about 5 techniques to apply with the young woman. Rosa asks him what they are and he replies that they are very effective. She said that she used them with a 17-year-old boy who had behavior problems. Rosa told him to be careful and told him that she could help him if he wanted. He replied that he had a master's degree and that she talked about it in a class. In addition, he indicated to Rosa that he has a study carried out in Chile that says that these techniques work well when young. Rosa asked him if he consulted with the minor's parents. He replied that he explained that I was talking about the Chilean study. He added that the parents had reservations at first, but he explained what he did in his college class assignments and convinced them to sign the authorization.
1. Analyze violations of the code of ethics (Use the NASW Code of Ethics for analysis)
2. Apply an ethical dilemma solution model to the case.
3. Identify the rights of the mental health patient that could be violated by the Social Worker
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25