Please answer the following series of questions related to property tax assessments and evaluations. For each question, please explain your answers as fully and clearly as possible.
1. Assume that an office building typically yields net income of $1.5 million per year. The county has assessed the building at $20 million, based on the price of comparable buildings sold in the area. Assuming a discount rate of 10%, what alternative value might you assert for property tax purposes?
2. Your client is in the process of building a new factory. What sort of detail would you suggest the client keep on its costs?
3. Your client, who owns several factories, has for years paid the property tax assessed without question. What sort of information might you request from the client in an attempt to reduce the client’s property taxes?
4. Please explain why the market analysis method is more likely to be used in an appraisal of residential real estate than for an appraisal of commercial real estate. Please also discuss the alternative methods for appraising commercial real estate and their advantages over the market approach.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25