Please respond to the following discussion using evidence from the literature and providing meaningful and relevant examples:
a. After you identify the theory
b. describe the theory's basic premise
c. counseling techniques
d. role of the group leader
e. desired outcome
f. your personal viewpoint in the applicability of the theory for group work.
2. How your theoretical approach is applied in a school counseling setting? Provide examples and be specific as to what type of groups this theory fits best.
3. How you will work with diverse students and families within the framework of your personal theoretical orientation.
Please use evidence from the literature to support assertions, to add creditability to what you are asserting, to make connections, construct meaning, etc. Therefore, in-text citations are expected!!! References must be included!!! Scholarly well-written posts are the expectation of APA format style writing!!!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25