Read #3 under Exercises on page 531 in Ch. 14 of Project Management: The Managerial Process.
Write a 400-word APA paper (using intro/closing paragraph, etc) of the interview with a response to the following questions:
· What kind of closure procedures are used to complete a project?
· Are lessons learned used?
Note: This paper should not read like "My Boss Debby was asked XYX….Debby responded below". It should also not read like here are the exact words for question one and here is her quoted answer.
In other words I have had submission like below:
Me: Debby, how are you today
Debby: I am fine
Me: Do you use lessons learned?
Debby: Yes I do
Me: That sounds great, etc, etc, etc
However, do not give me a research paper on how the closure process works or how lessons learned are really valuable. This is an interview. You should be able to capture and share some unique insights into how a "real" PM performs their job. If this paper reads "too high level" where it does not apply to a real exchange happening between you and the PM points will be in lost.
The paper should include:
2 sections in the paper body (1 for each question) and discuss what you found out from your interview on each topic question
All papers are APA format to include the intro/closing paragraph.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25