1. Please use the post based on the attached spreadsheet. Folder name is KIM -EXCEL3
2. 6 scholarly/trade sources references
Prepare a 600 word Discussion post (Excluding references)
1. INTRODUCTION: A general description of the Company, its products/services, industry, primary customer base, and major competitors
2. INCOME: A discussion of the company's primary sources of core and comprehensive income, major sources of non-operating or transitory earnings (if applicable), and quality of earnings
3. CASH FLOWS: A discussion of cash flow trends for each of the 3 major categories (operating, investing, financing)
4. RATIO ANALYSIS: Key conclusions drawn from the company's last 3 years of ratios, as well as a comparison to industry averages and competitors. Should include a discussion for each major category of ratios, including liquidity, solvency/leverage, efficiency, profitability, and market value.
5. MARKET VALUATION: A consideration of any unrecorded assets, as well as the company's general market value or stock price trends.
6. STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Summarize the company's key financial strengths and weaknesses, in comparison to its competitors and the industry.
7. FUTURE PROSPECTS: Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the company's future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
8. BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW: Evaluate the company's financial position and organizational strategy in relation to a Biblical worldview.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25