The final exam will be a free form, response to a single question, worth 20 points. The prompt for the Reflective Writing will be due at 10 am on Monday, May 3rd.
In the Reflective Writing you will be expected to support your enlightened opinion with your understanding of the readings throughout the class. This is designed to be a critical thinking activity, and not a regurgitation of class material. If in the case you need to cite an outside source and/or current event, please cite it using APA format. This Reflective Writing is to be a minimum of 350 words and no more than 700 words. Failure to meet the minimum word requirement or go over the maximum will result in a loss of points. Only portions of the response that are substantively related to the question and
materials will count towards the minimum word requirement. Avoid a lengthy introduction/especially rephrasing questions (get to the point and show you have thought about what you write) and avoid the use of vague open ended rhetorical questions to pad your response. At the end of your Reflective Writing include the word count.
Grading will be based on your ability to;
1) identify and explain the issue(s) you are addressing and who is interested and who is affected by them,
2) evaluate the empirical evidence and make appropriate theoretical conclusions that support your perspective, and
3) support your position.
A rubric for the Reflective Writing Assignment is set out here: Final Exam Reflective Writing F.1 Instructions and Rubric.docx download
What is “social justice” in the arena of criminal justice?
Select a topic of your own choosing from the course material, to wit: Section I, Crime (Defining, Classifying, Measuring, Criminal Law, Criminology, Crime and Inequality); Section II, Policing (History of, Modern Policing, Police Deviance); Section III, Courts and Trials (Courts, Criminal Trials); or Section IV, Corrections and Special Topics (History of Punishment, Prison Life, Prison Alternatives, Death Penalty, Juvenile Justice)
Describe how your chosen topic has or has not reflected social justice in the past, how it might better reflect social justice in the future, and what reforms or changes it would necessarily take to achieve social justice as you define it.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25