Please complete your answers to the lab questions on this form. Please complete your answers, and SAVE the file in a location which you will be able to find again. Then, attach and submit the completed form to the Week 3 Laboratory dropbox in the Ashford University classroom.
1. What is the pupillary response of the right eye when a light was shone into the pupil?
2. What is the consensual response? (The response of the left eye).
3. What branch of the nervous system controls this response?
4. Can this response be inhibited?
5. Define what a reflex is.
6. Name five essential components of a reflex arc.
Table 2: Cranial Nerve Function Testing
1. What do your cranial nerve test results tell you?
2. When might these tests be used in a clinical setting?
3. What cranial nerve may not be functioning properly if a patient cannot detect taste on the anterior tongue?
4. What cranial nerve may not be functioning properly if a patient can move his/her eyes medial, superior, and inferior, but not lateral?
Table 3: Blind Coin Differentiation
1. Describe the difference between the four US coins.
2. Was the participant able to distinguish between these coins?
3. Which coin was the easiest to identify by touch? Which was the most difficult to distinguish by touch?
4. Why is the detection of temperature important to maintaining overall health?
5. Did the participant notice any difference between the amounts of pain reception in the different areas tested?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25