The Reading Summary is simply a synopsis of a current article from a newspaper, magazine, or Internet source that relates to one of the religions we’ve studied this semester and that you’ve found very interesting. The article cannot be more than 2 months old.
These are the criteria for the paper:
Remember 85% of the paper must be original. That means you cannot have more than 15% of direct quotes. Any report that uses more than that will be penalized.
Due: Midnight, Saturday, June 20 Do not email your paper to me, submit it through Blackboard. After you submit your paper, check your email daily; if there is a problem with the paper, I'll email you using your UIW email address. I usually grade your papers with 24 hours of submission.
Since this paper is due week 7, you will submit it in the week 7 folder under assessments.
This paper is also called an Engaged Response Paper where students demonstrate knowledge of the article they read and clearly reflect on that article. Each paragraph should be 5 – 7 sentences and contain a topic sentence, supporting evidence, and a conclusion. There are two parts to this type of paper, the summary and the reflection, and each contains specific details.
1. Introduce the setting/ context of the piece (title and author)
2. Identify the major points made by the author, along with supporting evidence such as where it was found
3. The is a factual summary of the article
1. Contains a topic sentence that lets the reader know that this material is your opinion
2. Which ideas most resonated with you, and why?
3. How might your own life experience connect with some of these ideas?
4. How does this material interact with other ideas you have encountered in your classes or readings?
5. How might you use this material in the future?
The religion the reading will be about is Buddhism.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25